For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The new Jim Crow: mass incarceration in the age of colorblindness Book , Print in English
HV9950.A437 2010 c. 1Checked out
2. The new Jim Crow: mass incarceration in the age of colorblindness Book , Print in English
HV9950.A437 2012 c. 1Available
3. The new Jim Crow: mass incarceration in the age of colorblindness Book , Online in English
4. Race and racism Book , Print in English1983 .Race: Racism: the ism of the modern world -- Race: what it is not -- Man's efforts to classify himself -- Migration and the mingling of peoples -- What is heredity? -- Who is superior? -- Racism: A natural history of racism -- Why then race prejudice?
HT1521 .B4 1983 c. 1Available
5. Are prisons obsolete? Book , Print in English2003 .From the Publisher: Amid rising public concern about the proliferation and privatization of prisons, and their promise of enormous profits, world-renowned author and activist Angela Y. Davis argues for the abolition of the prison system as the dominant way of responding to…
HV9471 .D375 2003 c. 1Missing (MSEL)
6. Black skin, white masks Book , Print in English1968 .
GN645.F313 1968 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksGN645 .F313Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 14 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
7. Get out Video/Film , DVD in English2017 .A young black man meets his white girlfriend's parents at their estate, only to find out that the situation is much more sinister than it appears.
PN1997.2 .G48 2017 c. 1Available
8. Is racism an environmental threat? Book , Print in English2017 ."The ecological crisis is the most overwhelming to have ever faced humanity and its consequences permeate every domain of life. This trenchant book examines its relation to Islamophobia as the dominant form of racism today, showing how both share roots in domination, colonialism…
HT1521 .H237 2017 c. 1Available
9. Is science racist? Book , Print in English2017 ."Every arena of science has its own set of ethical issues ? chemistry and poison gas, physics and the atom bomb ? and genetics has had a troubled history with race. As Jonathan Marks reveals, this dangerous relationship rumbles on to this day, still leaving plenty of leeway for a…
H61 .M239 2017 c. 1Checked out
10. Critique of Black reason Book , Print in English2017 .Eminent critic Achille Mbembe offers a capacious genealogy of the category of Blackness-from the Atlantic slave trade to the present-to critically reevaluate history, racism, and the future of humanity. Mbembe teases out the intellectual consequences of the reality that Europe is…
HT1581 .M3313 2017 c. 1Checked out