For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. A short guide to writing about art Book , Print in English
N7476.B37 2015 c. 1Lost RecallChecked out, Due: Jan 25 2018Eisenhower M Level ReservesN7476.B37 2015 c. 2Available
2. Art in the lives of ordinary Romans: visual representation and non-elite viewers in Italy, 100 B.C.-A.D. 315 Book , Print in English2003 .
N72.S6 C58 2003 c. 1Available
3. The Early Roman Empire in the East Book , Print in English1997 .Preface: East is East? / Susan E. Alcock -- Sect. 1. Urban Structures -- 1. Roman Urbanization of the East / Greg Woolf -- 2. Roman Colonies in the Province of Achaia: Territories, Land and Population / A. D. Rizakis -- Sect. 2. Regional Studies…
Eisenhower B LevelDG276.E26 1997 c. 1Available
4. Shaky ground: context, connoisseurship and the history of Roman art Book , Print in English2013 ."Argues that the current legal and ethical debates over looting, ownership and cultural property have distracted us from the epistemological problems inherent in all (ostensibly) ancient artworks lacking a known findspot, problems that should be of great concern to those who seek…
N5760.M37 2013 c. 1Available
5. Shaky Ground: Context, Connoisseurship and the History of Roman Art Book , Online in English2013 .
6. Roman imperialism and provincial art Book , Print in English2003 .Provincial art and Roman imperialism: an overview / Sarah Scott -- Art, Romanization and competence / Catherine Johns -- Art as resistance and negotiation / Jane Webster -- 'The hanged men dance': Barbarians in Trajanic art / Iain Ferris…
N5763.R67 2003 c. 1Missing (MSEL)Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N5763 .R67 2003 c. 2Available
7. A history of Roman art Book , Print in English2015 .This thoroughly illustrated, narrative history of Roman art provides an extensive survey of the subject, spanning approximately 1,000 years, from the founding of Rome to the rule of Constantine. Broadly defining Roman art and considering the many cultures that contributed to the…
N5740.T83 2015 QUARTO c. 1Checked out