For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Ethnography and the city: readings on doing urban fieldwork Book , Print in English
GN395 .E7 2013 c. 1AvailableGN395 .E7 2013 c. 2Available
2. Ethnographic fieldwork: an anthropological reader Book , Print in English2012 .Fieldwork in cultural anthropology : an introduction / Jeffrey S. Sluka and Antonius C.G.M. Robben -- The observation of savage peoples / Joseph-Marie Degérando -- The methods of ethnology / Franz Boas -- Method and scope of anthropological fieldwork / Bronislaw Malinowski…
GN346.E675 2012 c. 1Available
3. Ethnography and the City: Readings on Doing Urban Fieldwork Book , Online in English2012 .The only collection of its kind on the market, this reader gathers the work of some of the most esteemed urban ethnographers in sociology and anthropology. Broken down into sections that cover key aspects of ethnographic research, Ethnography and the City will expose readers to…
4. Participant observation: a guide for fieldworkers Book , Print in English2011 .Explores participant observation in this guide to the systematic collection of data in naturalistic settings - communities in many different cultures - to achieve an understanding of the most fundamental processes and patterns of social life.
GN346.4.D48 2011 c. 1Available
5. Research Methods in Anthropology Book , Online in English
6. Writing ethnographic fieldnotes Book , Print in English2011 .note: 1. Fieldnotes in Ethnographic Research -- Ethnographic Participation -- Complexities of Description -- Inscribing Experienced/Observed Realities -- Implications for Writing Fieldnotes -- Reflections: Writing Fieldnotes and Ethnographic Practice…
GN307.7.E44 2011 c. 1Lost RecallChecked out, Due: Aug 25 2017GN307.7.E44 2011 c. 2Available
7. Ethnographic fieldwork: an anthropological reader Book , Print in English2007 ."Ethnographic Fieldwork: An Anthology" provides readers with a good sense of the breadth, variation, and complexity of the fieldwork enterprise. Selections are therefore not restricted to discussions of data gathering proper, but include engaging work ranging from issues of…
GN346.E675 2007 c. 1Available
8. Participant observation: a guide for fieldworkers Book , Print in English2002 .
GN346.4.D48 2002 c. 1Available
9. Anthropological locations: boundaries and grounds of a field science Book , Print in English1997 .1. Discipline and Practice: "The Field" as Site, Method, and Location in Anthropology / Akhil Gupta and James Ferguson -- 2. After Ishmael: The Fieldwork Tradition and Its Future / Henrika Kuklick -- 3. Locating the Past / Mary Des Chene…
GN 34.3 .F53 A56 1997 c. 1Available
GN671.N5 M18 1984 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 31 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GN671.N5 M18 1984 c. 2Available