For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Anthropological locations: boundaries and grounds of a field science Book , Print in English
GN 34.3 .F53 A56 1997 c. 1Available
GN671.N5 M18 1984 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 31 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.GN671.N5 M18 1984 c. 2Available
3. Ethnographic fieldwork: an anthropological reader Book , Print in English2012 .Fieldwork in cultural anthropology : an introduction / Jeffrey S. Sluka and Antonius C.G.M. Robben -- The observation of savage peoples / Joseph-Marie Degérando -- The methods of ethnology / Franz Boas -- Method and scope of anthropological fieldwork / Bronislaw Malinowski…
GN346.E675 2012 c. 1Available
4. Ethnographic fieldwork: an anthropological reader Book , Print in English2007 ."Ethnographic Fieldwork: An Anthology" provides readers with a good sense of the breadth, variation, and complexity of the fieldwork enterprise. Selections are therefore not restricted to discussions of data gathering proper, but include engaging work ranging from issues of…
GN346.E675 2007 c. 1Available
5. Ethnography and the city: readings on doing urban fieldwork Book , Print in English2013 .Previously published articles grouped by the issues they raise in matters of procedure and fieldwork, each group preceded by a chapter dealing with these issues.
GN395 .E7 2013 c. 1AvailableGN395 .E7 2013 c. 2Available
6. Ethnography and the City: Readings on Doing Urban Fieldwork Book , Online in English2012 .The only collection of its kind on the market, this reader gathers the work of some of the most esteemed urban ethnographers in sociology and anthropology. Broken down into sections that cover key aspects of ethnographic research, Ethnography and the City will expose readers to…
7. Participant observation: a guide for fieldworkers Book , Print in English2011 .Explores participant observation in this guide to the systematic collection of data in naturalistic settings - communities in many different cultures - to achieve an understanding of the most fundamental processes and patterns of social life.
GN346.4.D48 2011 c. 1Available
8. Participant observation: a guide for fieldworkers Book , Print in English2002 .
GN346.4.D48 2002 c. 1Available
9. Research Methods in Anthropology Book , Online in English
10. Writing ethnographic fieldnotes Book , Print in English2011 .note: 1. Fieldnotes in Ethnographic Research -- Ethnographic Participation -- Complexities of Description -- Inscribing Experienced/Observed Realities -- Implications for Writing Fieldnotes -- Reflections: Writing Fieldnotes and Ethnographic Practice…
GN307.7.E44 2011 c. 1Lost Recall