For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Coral gardens and their magic Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelGN671.N5M2 c. 1Multiple Items
2. The ground between: anthropologists engage philosophy Book , Print in English
GN33 .G76 2014 c. 1Available
3. Grundrisse: foundations of the critique of political economy (rough draft) Book , Print in English
HB97.5.M3313 1993 c. 1Available
4. Marxist analyses and social anthropology Book , Print , Conference in English
Libraries Service CenterGN2 .A72 no.2 c. 1Available
5. Mules and men Book , Print in English1990 .
Eisenhower B LevelGR 103 .H885 1990 c. 1Missing (MSEL)
6. Mules and men Book , Print in English1978 .
GR103 .H885 1978 c. 2Available
7. Nuer religion Book , Print in English1956 .
GN652.N8 E93 1962 c. 1Available
8. Nuer religion Book , Print in English1956 .
BL2480.N7 1970 c. 1Available
9. The origin of the family, private property, and the state Book , Print in English , German1972 .
Eisenhower B Level, Retention CopyHQ504.E6 1972 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 20 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HQ504.E6 1972 c. 1Available
10. The origin of the family, private property, and the state, in the light of the researches of Lewis H. Morgan Book , Print in English , German