For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Citizens of the world: London merchants and the integration of the British Atlantic community, 1735-1785 Book , Print in English
HF 3520 .L65 H361 1995 c. 1Available
2. City women: money, sex, and the social order in early modern London Book , Print in English
HQ1600.L6 H83 2014 c. 1Available
3. City women: money, sex, and the social order in early modern London Book , Online in English
4. Domestic dangers: women, words, and sex in early modern London Book , Print in English
HQ 18 .G7 G64 1996 c. 1Available
5. DOMESTIC DANGERS: WOMEN, WORDS, AND SEX IN EARLY MODERN LONDON Book , Print
6. Great Plague: the Story of London's Most Deadly Year Book , Online in English
7. The great plague: the story of London's most deadly year Book , Print in English
RC178.G72 L665 2004 c. 1AvailableHarrison Classics -- FSK Pavilion, Bayview CampusWC 355 M789 2004 C.1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRC178.G7 L85 2004 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRC178.G7 L85 2004 c. 2 c. 2Available
8. The London hanged: crime and civil society in the eighteenth century Book , Print in English2003 .
HV8699.G8 L55 2003 c. 1Available
9. London in the eighteenth century: 'a great and monstrous thing' Book , Print in English2012 .
DA682.W45 2012 c. 1Available
10. London lives: poverty, crime and the making of a modern city, 1690-1800 Book , Print in English2015 .This book charts the experiences of hundreds of thousands of Londoners who found themselves submerged in poverty or prosecuted for crime, and surveys their responses to illustrate the extent to which plebeian Londoners influenced the pace and direction of social policy. It…
HV6950.L7 H57 2015 c. 1Checked out
11. The origins of sex: a history of the first sexual revolution Book , Online in English2012 .A man admits that, when drunk, he tried to have sex with an eighteen-year-old girl; she is arrested and denies they had intercourse, but finally begs God's forgiveness. Then she is publicly hanged alongside her attacker. These events took place in 1644, in Boston, where today…
12. The origins of sex: a history of the first sexual revolution Book , Print in English2012 .
HQ16 .D324 2012 c. 1Available
13. Shakespeare's London: everyday life in London 1580-1616 Book , Print in English2009 .
DA680 .P67 2009 c. 1Available
14. SHAKESPEARE'S LONDON: EVERYDAY LIFE IN LONDON, 1580-1616 Book , Print
PORTER - P c. 1Available
PORTER - P c. 2Available
- PERSONAL COPY SHELF
PORTER - P c. 3Available
- PERSONAL COPY SHELF
15. Spaces of modernity: London's geographies, 1680-1780 Book , Print in English1998 .Ch. 1. Spaces of Modernity -- Ch. 2. Magdalen Hospital -- Ch. 3. Street -- Ch. 4. Pleasure Garden -- Ch. 5. Excise Geographies -- Ch. 6. Universal Register Office -- Ch. 7. Maps of Modernity.
DA682.O33 1998 c. 1Checked out