For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. From Raphael to Carracci: the art of Papal Rome Book, Print in English
N6920.F76 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Italian Renaissance art Book, Print in English
N6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Oct 30 2017 12:36 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 2Checked out
3. The life of Cola di Rienzo Book, Print in English, Italian1975.
DG811.6 .V65131 1975 c. 1Available
4. The life of Gian Lorenzo Bernini Book, Print in English2011."A critical translation of the unabridged Italian text of Domenico Bernini's biography of his father, seventeenth-century sculptor, architect, painter, and playwright Gian Lorenzo Bernini (1598-1680). Includes commentary on the author's data and interpretations, contrasting them…
NB623.B5 B4713 2011 c. 1Checked out
5. The Marvels of Rome: Mirabilia Urbis Romae Book, Print in English, Latin1986.
1889.pt. I. Of the foundation of Rome, and of her chief monuments -- pt. II. Divers histories touching certain famous places and images in Rome -- pt. III. A perambulation of the city…
DG805 .M57 1986 c. 1Checked out
7. Painting as business in early seventeenth-century Rome Book, Print in English2008."Painting as Business in Early Seventeenth-Century Rome offers a new perspective on the world of painting in Rome at the beginning of the Baroque from both an artistic and a socioeconomic point of view. Biased by the accounts of seventeenth-century biographers, who were often…
ND620.C38 2008 c. 1Checked out
8. Roman baroque sculpture: the industry of art Book, Print in English1989.
NB620.M66 1989 QUARTO c. 1Checked out
9. Rome: a city out of print Book, Print in English2001.
DG807.6.S26 2001 c. 1Checked out
10. Whispering city: modern Rome and its histories Book, Print in English2011.In "Civilization and Its Discontents", Sigmund Freud claimed that Rome must be comprehended as 'not a human dwelling place but a mental entity', in which the palaces of the Caesars still stand alongside modern apartment buildings in layers of brick, mortar, and memory. This book…
DG809 .B67 2011 c. 1Checked out