For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The age of Van Eyck: the Mediterranean world and early Netherlandish painting, 1430-1530 Book , Print in English
ND635.A43 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Albrecht Dürer and his legacy: the graphic work of a Renaissance artist Book , Print in English
N6888.D8 A2 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. Artistic exchange and cultural translation in the Italian renaissance city Book , Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelN6915.A743 2004 c. 3Available
4. The Cambridge companion to Giovanni Bellini Book , Print in English2004 .
ND623.B39 C36 2004 c. 1Available
5. Cultural exchange between the Low Countries and Italy (1400-1600) Book , Print in English2007 .note: Florentine Bankers, Flemish Friars, and the Patronage of the Portinari Altarpiece / Diane Wolfthal -- Annunciation by Joos Ammann in Genoa: Context, Function and Metapictorial Quality / Michael Rohlmann -- Piero and Bouts / Creighton Gilbert…
N6915 .C85 2007 QUARTO c. 1Checked out
6. Early Netherlandish painting, its origins and character Book , Print in English1953 .v. 1. Text.--v. 2. Plates.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesND635.P35 1953 Q c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower M Level ReservesND635.P35 1953 Q c. 2Multiple Items
7. The European Renaissance: centres and peripheries Book , Print in English1998 ."This is a fascinating account of the geography, chronology and sociology of one of the major cultural movements in European history. It provides an original examination of the Renaissance across the whole of the continent."--BOOK JACKET.
CB361.B79 1998 c. 1Available
8. The French Renaissance in prints from the Bibliothèque nationale de France Book , Print in English1994 .Reflections on the School of Fontainebleau / Georg Baselitz -- Introduction / Henri Zerner -- Printmakers in Sixteenth-Century France / Marianne Grivel -- Stories Beyond Words / Marie Madeleine Fontaine -- The Prints of the School of Fontainebleau / Suzanne Boorsch…
NE 647 .F74 1994 QUARTO c. 1Available
9. From Flanders to Florence: the impact of Netherlandish painting, 1400-1500 Book , Print in English2004 .Part one: CONTEXTS -- Common ground: Netherlandish ars Nova and Florentine Renaissance. -- 'Speaking of Flemish things': Italian perceptions of Netherlandish painting. -- Part two: CONTACTS -- The florentine colony in Bruges -- Florentine patrons in Bruges…
ND615.N87 2004 QUARTO c. 1Available
10. From Van Eyck to Bruegel: early Netherlandish painting in the Metropolitan Museum of Art Book , Print in English1998 .
ND669.F5 M47 1998 QUARTO c. 1Available
11. Hans Holbein Book , Print in English2014 .Holbein was a hugely ambitious artist, and even during his formative years in Lucerne and Basle undertook to make designs for jewelry, stained glass and woodcuts as well as to paint major altarpieces and portraits. He also carried out several monumental decorative schemes for…
ND588.H7 B37 2014 c. 1Available
12. Hans Holbein: paintings, prints, and reception Book , Print , Conference in English2001 .
N386.U5 S78 v.60 QUARTO c. 1Available
13. Hans Holbein the Younger: the Basel years, 1515-1532 Book , Print in English2006 ."This volume contains nearly the entire creative output of Hans Holbein the Younger's Basel period, i.e. the productive and innovative years between 1515 and 1532. In contrast to his later work in England, where he was active primarily as a portraitist and a designer at court,…
ND588.H7 A4 2006 QUARTO c. 1Available
14. Hans Memling: master painter in fifteenth-century Bruges Book , Print in English2009 .Pt. I. Wanderjahre -- Ch. 1. In Search of Memling in Rogier's Workshop -- I. Sixteenth-Century Sources Associating Memling with Rogier van der Weyden -- A. Vasari and Guicciardini -- B. Inventories of the Collection of Margaret of Austria…
ND673.M5 L33 2009 QUARTO c. 1Available
15. Hieronymus Cock: the Renaissance in print Book , Print in English2013 .note: Challenging Talent and Letting it Grow Aux Quatre Vents, 1548-1600 / Ger Luijten -- Hieronymus Cock and Volcxken Diericx: Print Publishers in Antwerp / Jan Van Der Stock -- Establishing and Marketing a Publisher's List / Joris Van Grieken…
NE674.C6 H54 2013 QUARTO c. 1Available
16. Hybrid Renaissance: culture, language, architecture Book , Print in English2016 ."Hybrid Renaissance presents the Renaissance in Italy, elsewhere in Europe, and in the world beyond Europe as an example of cultural hybridization. The two key concepts used in this book are 'hybridization' and 'Renaissance.' Roughly speaking, hybridity refers to something new…
DG533.B867 2016 c. 1Available
17. Italian Renaissance art Book , Print in English2012 .
N6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 1AvailableN6915 .C35 2012 QUARTO c. 2Available
18. Jan Gossart and the invention of Netherlandish antiquity Book , Print in English2016 .
ND673.G65 B37 2016 c. 1Available
19. Leonardo da Vinci: the divine and the grotesque Book , Print in English2002 .
NC257.L4 A4 2002 QUARTO c. 1Available
20. Lives of the most eminent painters, sculptors & architects Book , Print in English , Italian1912 .
Eisenhower D LevelN6922.V3 1976 c. 1Multiple Items