For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. No place for grief: martyrs, prisoners, and mourning in contemporary Palestine Book , Online in English
2. No place for grief: martyrs, prisoners, and mourning in contemporary Palestine Book , Print in English
HQ1728.5.B83 2016 c. 1Available
3. Precarious life: the powers of mourning and violence Book , Print in English
HV6432.B88 2004 c. 1Available
4. Waiting for the barbarians Book , Print in English
5. Life and words: violence and the descent into the ordinary Book , Print in English
GN635.I4 D2662 2007 c. 1Available
6. On the game: women and sex work Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelHQ118.D39 2007 c. 2Available
7. Multitude: war and democracy in the Age of Empire Book , Print in English2004 .
JC423 .H36 2004AvailableJC423.H364 2004 c. 1Available
8. Living and dying in the contemporary world: a compendium Book , Print in English2015 ."This book comprises forty-four chapters by scholars whose ethnographic and historical work is conducted around the globe, including South Asia, East Asia, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States. Bringing together the work of established scholars…
HN18.3.L59 2016 c. 1Available
9. Economies of abandonment: social belonging and endurance in late liberalism Book , Online in English2011 .This volume explores how contemporary governments, particularly in settler nations such as Australia and the United States, deflect social responsibility for the crushing harms experienced by communities living at the margins.
10. Economies of abandonment: social belonging and endurance in late liberalism Book , Print in English2011 .One. Part That Has No Part -- Two. Brackets of Recognition -- Three. Road Kill Ethical Substance, Exhaustion, Endurance -- Four. Events of Abandonment -- Five. After Good and Evil, Whither Sacrificial Love?.
JC574.P684 2011 c. 1Available
11. Life beside itself: imagining care in the Canadian Arctic Book , Print in English2014 ." In Life Beside Itself, Lisa Stevenson takes us on a haunting ethnographic journey through two historical moments when life for the Canadian Inuit has hung in the balance: the tuberculosis epidemic (1940s to the early 1960s) and the subsequent suicide epidemic (1980s to the…
RC314 .S74 2014 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRC314 .S74 2014 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 19 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
12. The problem with work: feminism, Marxism, antiwork politics, and postwork imaginaries Book , Print in English2011 .In The Problem with Work, Kathi Weeks boldly challenges the presupposition that work, or waged labor, is inherently a social and political good. While progressive political movements, including the Marxist and feminist movements, have fought for equal pay, better work conditions,…
HD4904.W37 2011 c. 1Available
13. The Problem with Work: Feminism, Marxism, Antiwork Politics, and Postwork Imaginaries Book , Online in English2011 .The Problem with Work develops a Marxist feminist critique of the structures and ethics of work, as well as a perspective for imagining a life no longer subordinated to them.