For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The art and architecture of Islam 1250-1800 Book, Print in English
Garrett Library - New Library, Non-CircPT7733.B54 1994 QUARTO c. 1AvailableLibraries Service CenterN6260.B56 1994 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 22 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.PT 7733 .B54 1994 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. The 'book' of travels: genre, ethnology, and pilgrimage, 1250-1700 Book, Print in English2009.Introduction : genre, witness, and time in the 'book' of travels / Palmira Brummett -- Late medieval ambassadors and the practice of cross-cultural encounters, 1250-1450 / Joan-Pau Rubiés…
DS6.B66 2009 c. 1Checked out
3. Islamic architecture: form, function, and meaning Book, Print in English1994."This survey of Islamic architecture explores the glorious world of the caravansarai, mausoleum, palace, and mosque. Focusing on the multifaceted relation of architecture to society, Robert Hillenbrand covers public architecture in the Middle East and North Africa from the…
NA380.H52 1994 c. 1Available
4. Islamic art and architecture, 650-1250 Book, Print in English2001.
Eisenhower D LevelN6260.E79 2001 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 28 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N6260.E79 2001 QUARTO c. 2Available2012.1. Role of the Museum in the Study and Knowledge of Islamic Art / Oleg Grabar -- 2. Concert of Things: Thoughts on Objects of Islamic Art in the Museum Context / Stefan Weber -- REPRESENTATIONS OF ISLAMIC ART…
N6260 .I749 2012 c. 2Available
6. Islamic art in the 19th century: tradition, innovation, and eclecticism Book, Print in English2006.historical introduction to the nineteenth century : trends and influences / Benjamin C. Forina -- visual arts in nineteenth-century Muslim thought / Stephen Vernoit -- Nineteenth-century Ottoman funerary architecture : from innovation to eclecticism / Mehmet Baha Tanman…
N6260.I828 2006 c. 1Checked out
7. Palace and mosque: Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum Book, Print in English2004.
N6264.G7 L673 2004 QUARTO c. 1Available
8. Persian kingship and architecture: strategies of power in Iran from the Achaemenids to the Pahlavis Book, Print in English2015."Through analyses of palaces, mausolea, art, architectural decoration and urban design the authors show how architecture was appropriated by different rulers as an integral part of their strategies of legitimising power. They refer to a variety of examples, from the monuments of…
NA1480 .P47 2015 c. 1Checked out