For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Five days in August: how World War II became a nuclear war Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelD767.25.H6 G67 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 28 2018 03:17 PMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Main StacksD767.25.H6 G67 2007Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 7 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
2. Metropolis Book , Print in English2003 .
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPN6790.J34 M4913 2003 c. 1Available
3. Mr. science and Chairman Mao's Cultural Revolution: science and technology in modern China Book , Print in English2013 ."Contributors approach the challenge of interpreting the science and technology of Chairman Mao's Cultural Revolution from different viewpoints, some as China-based scholars, others in the United States, and representing views of historians, political scientists, anthropologists,…
Eisenhower C LevelQ175.52.C6 M72 2014 c. 1Available
4. Mythologies of the ancient world Book , Print in English
5. Robotics Research: Results of the 12th International Symposium ISRR Book , Online in English2007 .The International Symposium of Robotics Research (ISRR) continues to be the premiere meeting of the International Foundation of Robotics Research (IFRR). The 12th International Symposium of Robotics Research took place October 12-15, 2005, in San Francisco, near Fisherman's…
6. The three-body problem Book , Print in English2016 ."Set against the backdrop of China's Cultural Revolution, a secret military project send signals into space to establish contact with aliens. An alien civilization on the brink of destruction captures the signal and plans to invade Earth. Meanwhile, on Earth, different camps…
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPL2947.C59 S3613 2016 c. 1Checked out
7. Three-body problem Book , Online in English2015 .1967: University student Ye Wenjie witnesses Red Guards beat her father to death during the Cultural Revolution. His crime? Failure to recant his belief in science. This singular event will shape not only the rest of her life but also the future of mankind. Four decades later,…