For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Alexander mosaic: stories of victory and defeat Book , Print in English
NA 3770 .C58 1997 c. 1Available
2. Antiquity recovered: the legacy of Pompeii and Herculaneum Book , Print in English
DG70.P7 A73 2007 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. A catalog of identifiable figure painters of ancient Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Stabiae Book , Print in English2000 ."L. Richardson, Jr., has had a long and distinguished career writing about Roman art and architecture, particularly that of Pompeii and its environs. In this newest work, he attributes many of the surviving wall decorations to particular painters. It is a catalog in the true…
ND2575.R53 2000 c. 1Available
4. The complete Pompeii Book , Print in English2007 .Pompeii is best known and probably the most important archaeological site in the world. This title presents an up-to-date, authoritative and comprehensive account of this ancient site, visited by millions each year.
DG70.P7 B468 2007 c. 1Available
5. Designing for luxury on the Bay of Naples: villas and landscapes (c. 100 BCE-79 CE) Book , Print in English2014 .1. Roman luxury villas: Introduction, historiography, and scope -- cultural phenomenon of luxury villas -- Historiography -- Scope and methodology of this study -- architectural language of luxury villas -- 2. Case studies -- Villa of the Papyri -- Villa Oplontis A…
NA324 .Z37 2014 c. 1Checked out
6. Domestic space in the Roman world: Pompeii and beyond Book , Print , Conference in English1997 .
NA324.D66 1997 QUARTO c. 1Available
7. The Domus Aurea and the Roman architectural revolution Book , Print in English2003 .
NA320.B35 2003 c. 1Available
8. The gardens of Pompeii: Herculaneum and the villas destroyed by Vesuvius Book , Print in English1979 .[v. 1. Without special title] -- v. 2. Appendices.
Eisenhower D LevelPC5535.C4P6J37 1979 QUARTO c. 1Multiple Items
9. The gardens of Sallust: a changing landscape Book , Print in English2004 .
Eisenhower C LevelSB466.I83 H675 2004 QUARTO c. 1Available
10. The golden house of Nero: some aspects of Roman architecture Book , Print in English