For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Art of Mesopotamia Book, Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelN5370 .B26 2017 QUARTO c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.N5370 .B26 2017 QUARTO c. 1Available
2. Cultural atlas of Mesopotamia and the ancient Near East Book, Print in English1990.
DS 69.5 .R63 1990 QUARTO c. 1Available
3. A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC Book, Print in English2016.Introductory concerns -- Part I. City-states -- Origins : the Uruk phenomenon -- Competing city-states : the early dynastic period -- Political centralization in the late third millennium -- The Near East in the early second millennium…
DS62.2.V34 2016 c. 1Available
4. A history of the ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC Book, Online, Print in English2016.Incorporating the latest scholarly research, the third edition of A History of the Ancient Near East ca. 3000-323 BC presents a comprehensive overview of the multicultural civilizations of the ancient Near East. Integrates the most up-to-date research, and includes a richer…
5. Law collections from Mesopotamia and Asia Minor Book, Print in English1997.
KL210.R68 1997 c. 1Checked out