For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Advanced macroeconomics Book , Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelHB172.5.R66 2012 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 22 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HB172.5.R66 2012 c. 1Available
2. Lectures on macroeconomics Book , Print in English1989 .
HB172.5 .B571 1989 c. 2Available
3. Recursive macroeconomic theory Book , Print in English2012 ."Recursive methods offer a powerful approach for characterizing and solving complicated problems in dynamic macroeconomics. Recursive Macroeconomic Theory provides both an introduction to recursive methods and advanced material, mixing tools and sample applications. Only…
HB172.5.L59 2012 c. 1Available
4. Understanding consumption Book , Print in English1992 .
HB 801 .D364 1992 c. 2Available
5. Understanding consumption Book , Online in English1992 .Presenting a comprehensive introduction to the study of consumption and saving using theoretical models based on the standard microeconomic foundations, this text also reviews the substantial empirical literature on the subject.