For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The affect effect: dynamics of emotion in political thinking and behavior Book , Print in English
JA74.5.A35 2007 c. 1Available
2. Approaches and methodologies in the social sciences: a pluralist perspective Book , Print in English
H62 .A6265 2008 c. 1Available
3. Citizen politics: public opinion and political parties in advanced industrial democracies Book , Print in English
JF2011.D34 2014 c. 1Available
4. The craft of political research Book , Print in English
JA71.S45 2017 c. 1Available
5. The loyalties of voters: a lifetime learning model Book , Print in English
JN956 .R576 1990 c. 1Available
6. LOYALTIES OF VOTERS: A LIFETIME LEARNING MODEL Book , Print
ROSE - P c. 1Available
ROSE - P c. 2Available
- PERSONAL COPY SHELF
7. Political behavior of the American electorate Book , Print in English2015 .Introduction -- 1. Democratic beliefs and American democracy -- Representative democracy and elections -- Democratic beliefs and values -- What leads to democratic beliefs and values? -- Maintaining a democracy -- 2. Electoral context and strategy -- The fundamentals…
JK1967.F38 2015 c. 1Available
8. Political change in Britain: the evolution of electoral choice Book , Print in English1974 .
JN956 .B87 1974 c. 1Available
9. Political parties in the American mold Book , Print in English1986 .
Eisenhower B LevelJK2261.E481 1986 c. 2Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.JK2261 .E481 1986 c. 1Available
10. To vote or not to vote?: the merits and limits of rational choice theory Book , Print in English2000 .Introduction: Is it rational to vote? -- When and where are people more likely to vote? -- Who votes? -- Do people believe that their vote could be decisive? -- What is the cost of voting? -- Is it a duty to vote? -- Do people free ride? -- Conclusion: Rational choice and voting.
JF1001.B5 2000 c. 1Available
11. A unified theory of party competition: a cross-national analysis integrating spatial and behavioral factors Book , Print in English2005 .Modeling party competition -- How voters decide : the components of the unified theory of voting -- Linking voter choice to party strategies : illustrating the role of nonpolicy factors…
JF2051.A34 2005 c. 1Available
12. Voters & voting: an introduction Book , Print in English2004 .Ch. 1. Introduction -- Ch. 2. historical development of voting studies -- Ch. 3. Social structural theories of voting -- Ch. 4. Rational choice theories of voting -- Ch. 5. Issues and space: proximity and directional theories of voting -- Ch. 6. Voting and the economy…
JF1001.E93 2004 c. 1Available