For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Incidents in the life of a slave girl: written by herself Book , Print in English
Homewood House Reference CollectionE444.J17 A3 1987 c. 1AvailableE444 .J3 1987 c. 1Request at ILS
2. Inhuman bondage: the rise and fall of slavery in the New World Book , Print in English2006 ."Inhuman Bondage offers a compelling narrative that links together the profits of slavery, the pain of the enslaved, and the legacy of racism. It is the portrait of the dark side of the American dream. Yet it offers an inspiring example as well - the story of how abolitionists,…
E441.D2495 2006 c. 1Checked out
3. The interesting narrative and other writings Book , Print in English2003 .Relates the experiences of an African prince who was kidnapped into slavery in 1755 and followed his various masters from the Americas to Europe and through the Caribbean.
HT869.E6 A3 2003 c. 1Request at ILSThis item is unavailable. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HT869.E6 A3 2003 c. 3Available
4. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass: an American slave Book , Online in English
5. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave Book , Online in English2012 .Frederick Douglass' autobiography is one of the most influential ever written, enormously important in the fight for freedom in America. Born a slave, Douglass escaped and educated himself by sheer willpower, eventually becoming an abolitionist and a brilliant orator, author,…
6. Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave Book , Print in English1986 .
E 449 .D7 A3 1986 c. 1Checked out