For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Affliction: health, disease, poverty Book , Online in English
2. Affliction: health, disease, poverty Book , Print in English
RA418.5.P6 D37 2015 c. 1Checked out
3. The American game: capitalism, decolonization, global domination, and baseball Book , Print in English
GV867.3.K45 2006 c. 1Available
4. Anthropologies of modernity: Foucault, governmentality, and life politics Book , Print in English
GN492.2.A57 2005 c. 1Available
5. Anthropology in theory: issues in epistemology Book , Print in English
GN25.A577 2006 c. 1Available
6. Better: a surgeon's notes on performance Book , Print in English
RC66.G39 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Apr 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Institute of the History of Medicine Books - Stack Level 6, Welch LibraryRC66.G39 2007 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Mar 20 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
7. The Birth of the Clinic Book , Online in English2012 .In this remarkable book Michel Foucault, one of the most influential thinkers of recent times, calls us to look critically at specific historical events in order to uncover new layers of significance. In doing so, he challenges our assumptions not only about history, but also…
8. The birth of the clinic: an archaeology of medical perception Book , Print in English1994 .
R133.F6913 1994 c. 1Missing (MSEL)
9. Bodies in formation: an ethnography of anatomy and surgery education Book , Print in English2013 ."A fascinating object" -- Cutting dissection -- Cultivating the physician's body -- Techniques and ethics in the operating room -- Swimming in the joint -- Enterprising bodies in the laboratory -- The anatomy of a surgical simulation.
R840.P74 2013 c. 1Available
10. The body in pain: the making and unmaking of the world Book , Online in English1985 .Part philosophical meditation, part cultural critique, this work explores the nature of physical suffering. Elaine Scarry bases her study on a wide range of sources: literature and art, medical case histories, documents on torture compiled by Amnesty International, legal…