For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. EQUITAS MICROFINANCE (C): ADVENT OF REGULATION Book , Print
2. EQUITAS MICROFINANCE: THE FASTEST-GROWING MFI ON THE PLANET Book , Print
HG178.3 .R49 2009Available
4. The new microfinance handbook: a financial market system perspective Book , Online in English
5. The new microfinance handbook: a financial market system perspective Book , Print in English2012 .The evolving financial landscape / Joanna Ledgerwood and Alan Gibson -- Clients / Stuart Rutherford, Daryl Collins, and Susan Johnson -- The role of government and industry in financial inclusion / Stefan Staschen and Candace Nelson…
HG178.3 .N48 2013Available
6. Portfolios of the poor: how the world's poor live on $2 a day Book , Print in English2009 .The portfolios of the poor -- The daily grind -- Dealing with risk -- Building blocks : creating usefully large sums -- The price of money -- Rethinking microfinance : the Grameen II diaries -- Better portfolios.
HC79.P6 P67 2009Available
7. Portfolios of the poor: how the world's poor live on $2 a day Book , Online in English