For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. ABB'S HYDROPOWER SUSTAINABILITY DILEMMA Book , Print
3. Capitalism at risk: rethinking the role of business Book , Print in English
HD87 .B694 2011 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 20 2017Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HD87 .B69 2011Available
4. Conditionality revisited: concepts, experiences, and lessons Book , Print , Conference in English2005 .
HC60 .C62 2005Available
5. Conditionality revisited: concepts, experiences, and lessons Book , Online , Conference in English
6. Demanding accountability: civil-society claims and the World Bank Inspection Panel Book , Print in English2003 .Introduction : framing the Inspection Panel / Jonathan Fox -- Understanding the World Bank Inspection Panel / Dana Clark -- The Arun III hydroelectric project, Nepal / Richard E. Bissell…
HG3881.5.W57 D46 2003 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HG3881.5.W57 D45 2003Available
7. Doing Business 2017: Equal Opportunity for All Book , Online in English2016 .Fourteenth in a series of annual reports comparing business regulation in 190 economies, Doing Business 2017 measures aspects of regulation affecting 10 areas of everyday business activity: Starting a business; Dealing with construction permits; Getting electricity; Registering…
8. FINANCING THE THEUN-HINBOUN HYDROELECTRIC PROJECT Book , Print
9. The IMF and the World Bank at sixty Book , Print in English2005 .Introduction / Ariel Buira -- The IMF at sixty : an unfulfilled potential? / Ariel Buira -- Conditionality and its alternatives / Devesh Kapur -- Mission creep, mission push and discretion : the case of IMF conditionality / Sarah Babb and Ariel Buira…
HG3881.5.I58 I43 2005Available
10. INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IN CRISIS Book , Print1999 .
HG3881.5.I58 I574 1999 c. 1Available
12. Multilateral banks and the development process: vital links in the results chain Book , Print in English2012 .A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. When the links in the chain represent development projects, if individual projects fail to achieve their purpose, the development program's effectiveness is compromised. When the chain's links are strong and well-connected, the…
HC59.72 .E44 T48 2012Available
14. The World Bank Group A to Z Book , Online in English