For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The anthropology of Christianity Book , Print in English
BR115.C8 A58 2006 c. 1Available
2. The anthropology of Christianity Book , Online in English
3. The anthropology of global pentecostalism and evangelicalism Book , Print in English2015 .Personhood: sin, sociality, and the unbuffered self in US evangelicalism / Omri Elisha -- Circulations: evangelical and pentecostal Christianity in nineteenth-century Singapore and Penang / Jean DeBernardi…
BR1644.A58 2015 c. 1Available
4. Becoming sinners: Christianity and moral torment in a Papua New Guinea society Book , Print in English2004 .Part one : The making of a Christian community -- From salt to the law : contact and the early colonial period -- Christianity and the colonial transformation of regional relations -- Revival, second-stage conversion, and the localization of the Urapmin Church…
BR1495.N5 R63 2004 c. 1Available
5. Becoming sinners: Christianity and moral torment in a Papua New Guinea society Book , Online in English2004 .In a world of swift and sweeping cultural transformations, few have seen changes as rapid and dramatic as those experienced by the Urapmin of Papua New Guinea in the last four decades. A remote people never directly "missionized," the Urapmin began in the 1960s to send young men…
6. City of God: Christian citizenship in postwar Guatemala Book , Print in English2010 .In Guatemala City today, Christianity isn't just a belief system--it is a counterinsurgency. Amidst postwar efforts at democratization, multinational mega-churches have conquered street corners and kitchen tables, guiding the faithful to build a sanctified city brick by brick.…
BV3777.G9 O54 2010 c. 1Checked out
7. A diagram for fire: miracles and variation in an American charismatic movement Book , Print in English2017 .Vineyard time -- Institutions and God's agents -- A diagram for fire -- Tolle, Lege : talking, reading, and hearing -- The living room seminars : pedagogies of the spirit, typification, and elaboration -- The body, tongues, healing, and deliverance…
BR1644.5.U6 B53 2017 c. 1Available
8. Gender, Catholicism, and morality in Brazil: virtuous husbands, powerful wives Book , Print in English2010 .The land and the people -- Marriage in Santa Lucia -- The bearing of burdens : suffering, containment, and healing -- Working to sweat : labor, narrative, and redemption -- Virtuous husbands, powerful wives : marriage and the dangers of power -- From innocence to knowledge.
BX1467.P4 M39 2010 c. 1Available
9. Jesus in our wombs: embodying modernity in a Mexican convent Book , Print in English2005 .
BX4220.M4 L47 2005 c. 1Available
10. Moral ambition: mobilization and social outreach in evangelical megachurches Book , Print in English2011 ."In this evocative ethnography, Omri Elisha examines the hopes, frustrations, and activist strategies of American evangelical Christians as they engage socially with local communities. Focusing on two Tennessee megachurches, Moral Ambition reaches beyond political controversies…
BV637.9.E45 2011 c. 1Available