For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. The Black death Book, Print in English
RC 178 .A1 B581 1994 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Reserve Books - Rare Book Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryRC178.A1 B58 1994 c. 1Available
2. The Black Death: the great mortality of 1348-1350 : a brief history with documents Book, Print in English2005.note: Pt. 1 Introduction : the Black Death in history -- Pt. 2 documents -- 1. Byzantine history, ca. 1359 / Nicephorus Gregoras -- 2. Essay on the report of the pestilence, ca. 1348 / Abu Hais 'Umar Ibn al-Wardi -- 3. Chronicle, ca. 1348 / Giovanni Villani…
RC178.A1 A24 2005 c. 1AvailableInstitute of the History of Medicine Reserve Books - Rare Book Room, 3rd Fl. Welch LibraryRC178.A1 A24 2005 c. 1Available
3. The medieval city Book, Print in English2005.Origins -- The urban plan: streets and structures -- The urban way of life -- The church in the city -- City government -- Urban crafts and trade -- Health, wealth, and welfare -- Conclusion: the city in history.
HT115.P68 2005 c. 1Available
4. Medieval Iberia: readings from Christian, Muslim, and Jewish sources Book, Print in English2012.The Visigothic kingdom (sixth and seventh centuries) -- The Muslim arrival and Christian reaction (eighth century) -- Umayyad al-Andalus and the northern kingdoms (ninth and tenth centuries) -- The Taifa period and early Christian conquests (eleventh century)…
DP97.4.M43 2012 c. 1Available
5. Medieval Iberia: readings from Christian, Muslim, and Jewish sources Book, Print in English1997.
DP 97.4 .M43 1997 c. 1Available
6. Medieval popular religion, 1000-1500: a reader Book, Print in English2007.Ch. 1. Instruction in the faith -- 1. Basic Christian prayers -- 2. Fourth Lateran Council -- 3. handbook for parish priests -- 4. tract on hearing confessions -- 5. sermon on the articles of faith -- 6. Popular sermons -- 7. Durandus on the symbolism of church art…
BR252.M42 2007 c. 1Available
7. Medieval popular religion, 1000-1500: a reader Book, Print in English1997.
BR252.M393 1997 c. 1Available
8. Medieval towns: a reader Book, Print in English2008."This exciting new collection of documents from across Europe gives a fresh perspective and sharp taste of everyday life in a medieval town. The sources range from the standard chronicles and charters to the less often viewed accounts of marriage disputes, urban women, families,…
HT115.M44 2008 c. 1Available
9. MEDIEVAL TOWNS: A READER Book, Print
10. Medieval worlds: a sourcebook Book, Print in English2003.
D113.5.A585 2003 c. 1Available
11. Paris in the Middle Ages Book, Print in English2009.Paris and Its Inhabitants (Thirteenth to Fifteenth Centuries) -- 1. Urban Space: Designers and Occupants -- Enceinte Defined the City -- Urban Growth to the Thirteenth Century II -- Witnesses to These Transformations -- Ordinary Parisians in Urbanization…
DC707.R67513 2009 c. 1Available
12. Reading the Middle Ages: sources from Europe, Byzantium, and the Islamic world Book, Print in English2014."Covering over one thousand years of history and containing primary source material from the European, Byzantine, and Islamic worlds, Barbara H. Rosenwein's Reading the Middle Ages, Second Edition once again brings the Middle Ages to life. Building on the strengths of the first…
D113 .R35 2014b c. 1Available
13. Readings in medieval history Book, Print in English1998.v. 1. The early Middle Ages -- v. 2. The later Middle Ages
Eisenhower B LevelD113 .R42 1998 c. 1Multiple Items
Eisenhower B LevelD113 .R42 1998 c. 2Multiple Items
14. The scholastic culture of the Middle Ages, 1000-1300 Book, Print in English1997.
AZ321.B34 1997 c. 1Available
15. Towns in medieval England: selected sources Book, Print in English2016.This is the first collection of translated sources on town in medieval England. Concentrating on the relatively well-documented centuries between 1100 and 1500, it draws on a variety of written evidence for this significant and dynamic period of urban development.
HT133.T683 2016 c. 1Available
16. Townspeople and nation: English urban experiences, 1540-1640 Book, Print in English2001.note: 1. Browne, Town, and Crown: John Browne and the Quest for Crown Lands in Boston -- 2. John Pitt and the Building of the Blandford Forum Town Hall -- 3. John and Joan Cooke: Civic Portraiture and Urban Identity in Gloucester…
HT133.T58 2001 c. 1Available