For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Augustine and the limits of politics Book, Print in English
Eisenhower B LevelBR 1720 .A9 E57 1995 c. 1Checked out
2. Just and unjust wars: a moral argument with historical illustrations Book, Print in English
Eisenhower C LevelU21.2.W3451 1992 c. 2Available
3. Just war: the just war tradition : ethics in modern warfare Book, Print in English2007.Introduction -- The origin and nature of the tradition -- The structure of the tradition -- Jus Ad Bellum : going to war -- Jus In Bello : waging war -- Conclusion -- Appendix A : the ethics of war in Islam and Judaism -- Appendix B : suggestions for further reading.
Eisenhower C LevelU22.G87 2007 c. 1Available
4. The prince and other works Book, Print in English1964.
Eisenhower B LevelJC 143 .M34 1964 c. 1Available
5. Style: lessons in clarity and grace Book, Print in English2017.STYLE AS CHOICE: Understanding style -- Correctness -- CLARITY: Actions -- Characters -- Cohesion and coherence -- Emphasis -- CLARITY OF FORM: Motivation -- Global coherence -- GRACE: Concision -- Shape -- Elegance -- ETHICS: The ethics of style.
Eisenhower D Level Blue LabelsPE1421.W545 2017 c. 1Checked out