For electronic reserves…
Homewood Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Eisenhower Course Readings
SAIS Patrons may access electronic reserves from their course pages in Blackboard
Welch Patrons may access electronic reserves from: Welch E-Reserves
Patrons with questions regarding access to electronic reserves should email or speak to their home library.
1. Blood red sunset: a memoir of the Chinese Cultural Revolution Book, Print in English
Eisenhower D LevelPX 2876 .A67 H7713 1995 c. 1Available
2. Chaos and all that Book, Print in English1994.The adventures of a girl in China during the Cultural Revolution which she wholeheartedly embraces, then abandons for the life of a bourgeois student in London. Lots of comparisons between East and West.
Eisenhower D LevelPX 2879 .S6 H8613 1994 c. 1Available
3. Chen Village: revolution to globalization Book, Print in English2009.Chen village and its leaders -- The big four cleanups -- Studying Chairman Mao -- The cultural revolution -- The cleansing of the class ranks -- A leftward lurch and a solid footing -- The great betrothal dispute -- Plunging into a new decade -- The troubled seventies…
HN733.5.C423 2009 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jun 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.HN733.5 .C42 2009Available
4. China: a century of revolution Video/Film, DVD in English, Chinese2007."An astonishingly candid view of a once-secret nation with rare archival footage, insightful historical commentary and stunning eyewitness accounts from citizens who struggled through China's most decisive century" -- Container.
SAIS Audio VisualCHINAMultiple Items
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVDS774.C4413 2007 c. 1Multiple Items
- Audio-Visual materials are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
5. China under Mao: a revolution derailed Book, Print in English2015."China Under Mao narrates the rise and fall of the Maoist revolutionary state from 1949 to 1976. Andrew G. Walder argues that Mao's China was defined by two distinctive institutions: a Party apparatus that exercised firm discipline over its members; and a socialist economy…
DS777.75.W343 2015 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 2 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.SAIS Reserve StacksDS777.75 .W35 2015Available
6. China's Cultural Revolution, 1966-1969: not a dinner party Book, Print in English1996.
DS 778.7 .S34 1996 c. 1Available
7. Life and death in Shanghai Book, Print in English1986.The author tells of her solitary confinement and torture as a wealthy Chinese woman during the Cultural Revolution.
DS778.7.C445 1986 c. 1Available
8. Misunderstanding China: a CBS news special with Charles Kuralt Video/Film, DVD in English1972.A documentary film which looks at American attitudes toward China, including depictions of Chinese people in American mass media and the history of foreign relations between China and the U.S.
E183.8.C5 M54 2010 c. 1Available
9. The Red Guard generation and political activism in China Book, Print in English2016."A study of the unintended impact of the Red Guard movement and the sent-down campaign on the generation"--Provided by publisher.
DS796.C59257 Y36 2016 c. 1Available
10. The Red Guard generation and political activism in China Book, Online in English2016.Raised to be #x93;flowers of the nation," the first generation born after the founding of the People's Republic of China was united in its political outlook and ambitions. Its members embraced the Cultural Revolution of 1966 but soon split into warring factions. Guobin Yang…
11. Ten years of madness: oral histories of China's Cultural Revolution Book, Print in English1996.Away from madness ; Trapped in the Great Northern Wilderness ; Stream of miserable consciousness / translated by Peidi Zheng -- Confessional ; I've become a different person ; It's hard to explain / translated by Cathy Clayton…
DS778.7.T44 1996 c. 1Available
12. Wo sui si qu: Though I am gone Video/Film, DVD in Chinese2007.
Bian Zhongyun, vice principal of a prestigious Beijing school, was tortured to death in 1966, believed to be the first victim among the teachers killed by their students during the "Red August" of 1966 as the Cultural Revolution began in Mainland China. The film, drawing on…
- 我雖死去:Though I am gone
DS778.B52 W6 2007 c. 1Available
13. Yang guang can lan di ri zi: In the heat of the sun Video/Film, DVD in Chinese