Video/Film , DVD in French
un film de Olivier Babinet.
- France : Rezo Films, 2017
- 1 videodisc (84 min) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD; region 2, (2.35 aspect ratio) widescreen, 16/9 compatible 4/3, Dolby Digital 5.1.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.2 .S93 2017 c. 1Available
- Must be used with International DVD player.
- Producers, Marine Dorfmann, Alexandre Perrier ; director of photography, Timo Salminen ; editor, Isabelle Devinck.
- Cast: Aïssatou Dia, Mariyama Diallo, Abou Fofana, Nazario Giordano, Astan Gonle, Salimata Gonle, Naïla Hanafi, Aaron N'Kiambi, Régis N'Kissi, Paul Turgot, Elvis Zannou.
- Documentary films.
- Nonfiction films.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- There's no suitable translation for the term Swagger in French -- the dictionary only provides the very literal "demarche arrogante," or "arrogant walk" -- so it's perhaps the more appropriate title for a documentary that is rather hard to define in a traditional sense, even though it struts its stuff with plenty of style and attitude. Set in one of France's most notoriously difficult neighborhoods, this second full-length effort from music video director Olivier Babinet (Robert Mitchum Is Dead) focuses on a dozen teenagers getting by in the streets, projects and schools of Aulnay-sous-Bois, a suburb of Paris that made the headlines during the riots of 2005. Yet instead of concentrating on the hard knock life of their subjects, Babinet and Finnish cinematographer Timo Salminen (Jauja, The Man Without a Past) create a colorful visual exploration that's part urban fantasy and part ethnographic group portrait, allowing the kids to showcase their dreams and desires over their fears.
- Other information
- Special features: Clip musical: Tomorrow's world; Life On Earth; Courts Métrages des élèves du Collège Claude Debussy.
- Language: In French ; subtitles in French for the deaf and hard of hearing and in English.
- Identifying numbers
- EAN: 3760247201062
- OCLC: 976168565
- OCLC: 976168565