Book , Print in English
Cultural exchange between the Low Countries and Italy (1400-1600)
edited by Ingrid Alexander-Skipnes.
- Turnhout, Belgium : Brepols, ©2007.
- vii, 292 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 30 cm
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesN6915 .C85 2007 QUARTO c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Dec 13 2017 09:04 AMAnother patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Local Subjects
- note: Florentine Bankers, Flemish Friars, and the Patronage of the Portinari Altarpiece / Diane Wolfthal
- Annunciation by Joos Ammann in Genoa: Context, Function and Metapictorial Quality / Michael Rohlmann
- Piero and Bouts / Creighton Gilbert
- Sources and Documents for the Use of the Oil Medium, in Fifteenth-Century Italian Painting / Francis Ames-Lewis
- Aspects of Antonello da Messina's Technique and Working Method in the 1470s: Between Italian and Flemish Tradition / Maria Clelia Galassi
- Flying Pictorial Carpets: Tapestries' Transalpine Agendas / Colin Eisler
- Agostino Chigi's Flemish Connection / Ingrid D. Rowland
- Mainz at the Crossroads of Utrecht and Venice: Erhard Reuwich and the Peregrinatio in terram sanctam (1486) / Elizabeth Ross
- Northern Realism and Carthusian Devotion: Bergognone's Christ Carrying the Cross for the Certosa of Pavia / Ingrid Alexander-Skipnes
- Critical Mass: Importing Luxury Industries Across the Alps / Marina Belozerskaya
- Memling's Impact on the Early Raphael / Barbara G. Lane
- Regional Styles and Political Ambitions: Margaret of Austria's Monastic Foundation at Brou / Laura D. Gelfand
- Moralised Triumphal Chariots - Metamorphosis of Petrarch's Trionfi in Northern Art (c. 1530-c. 1560) / Yona Pinson
- Spiriti veramente divini: Sculptors from the Low Countries in Italy, 1500-1600 / Frits Scholten
- Brussels Tapestries, for Italian Customers: Cardinal Montalto's Landscapes with Animals made by Jan Il Raes and Catherine van den Eynde / Nella Forti Grazzini.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 267-274).
- Additional form
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2008410045
- OCLC: 154760820
- OCLC: 154760820