Book , Print in English
edited by Alexander Graf and Dietrich Scheunemann.
- Amsterdam ; New York : Rodopi, 2007.
- xi, 405 pages : illustrations; 23 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesNX1.A92 v. 23 c. 1Available
- Hans Richter and Viking Eggeling : the dream of universal language and the birth of the absolute film / R. Bruce Elder
- Frames and windows : visual space in abstract cinema / A.L. Rees
- Berlin-Moscow : on the montage aesthetic in the city symphony films of the 1920s / Alexander Graf
- Man Ray's films : from dada to surrealism / Rudolf E. Kuenzli
- On Mário Peixoto's Limite / Michael Korfmann
- Dancing with light : choreographies of gender in the cinema of Germaine Dulac / Tami M. Williams
- Mayakovsky : film : futurism / Marina Burke
- The interiority of space : desire and Maya Deren / Maureen Turim
- Stan Brakhages' film testament : the four Faust films / Inez Hedges
- Light-play and the aesthetics of avant-garde film / William Wees
- Paul Sharits : from cinematic movement to non-directional motion / Yvonne Spielmann
- Changes in experimental filmmaking between the 1920s and the 1960s : on Luis Buñuel / Pierre Sorlin
- It's a kind of magic : world construction in French surrealist and Belgian magical realist fiction and cinema / Bart Keunen and Sascha Bru
- Peter Kubelka's Arnulf Rainer / Nicky Hamlyn
- Danish avant-garde filmmakers of the 1960s : technology, cross-aesthetics and politics / Tania Ørum
- French experimental cinema : the figural and the formless : Nicolas Rey's Terminus for you (1996) and Pip Chodorov's Charlemagne 2 : Piltzer (2002) / Martine Beugnet
- The stammering frame : on recent French and Austrian film experiments / Frédérique Devaux
- Inscriptions of light and the 'calligraphy of decay' : volatile representation in Bill Morrison's Decasia / Ursula Böser
- From video art to video performance : the work of Ulrike Rosenbach / Günter Berghaus
- New media and feminist interventions : Valie Export's medial anagrams / Margit Grieb
- The paracinema of Anthony McCall and Tony Conrad / Jonathan Walley.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2008374448
- OCLC: 181068805
- OCLC: 181068805