Book , Print in English
The rise and fall of Japan's LDP : political party organizations as historical institutions
Ellis S. Krauss and Robert J. Pekkanen.
- Ithaca, NY : Cornell University Press, 2011.
- xviii, 318 pages : illustrations maps ; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesJQ1698.J5 K73 2011 c. 1AvailableSAIS Main StacksJQ1698.J5 K73 2011Checked outChecked out, Due: Jul 19 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- 1. Liberal Democratic Party in Time
- 2. Koenkai: Origin and Development of a Vote-Mobilization Machine
- 3. Koenkai Today: Institutional Change
- 4. Factions under the Single Nontransferable Vote Mixed-Member District System
- 5. Factions Today
- 6. Policy Affairs Research Council and Policymaking under the '55 System
- 7. Policy Affairs Research Council after Reform
- 8. Party Leadership in the '55 System
- 9. Changing Role of Party Leadership
- 10. Liberal Democratic Party out of Time?.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -309) and index.
- 9780801449321 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0801449324 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780801476822 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0801476828 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2010035753
- OCLC: 657270955