Video/Film , DVD in Italian
Io sono l'amore : I am love
Mikado Film; First Sun ; sceneggiatura, Barbara Alberti ... [et al.] ; produtti da Luca Guadagnino, Tilda Swinton, Alessandro Usai ; regia, Luca Guadagnino.
- Los Angeles : Magnolia Home Entertainment, 2010.
- 1 videodisc (120 min.) : sound, colored ; 4 3/4 in.
- DVD (NTSC region 1); widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level Service Desk - AVPN1997.2.I26 2010 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Feb 23 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.
- Also known as
- I am love
- Director of photography, Yorick Le Saux ; editor, Walter Fasano ; music, John Adams.
- Cast: Edoardo Gabbriellini, Flavio Parenti, Marisa Berenson, Tilda Swinton.
- Fiction films.
- Feature films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- The wealthy Recchi family has undergone sweeping changes. Eduardo Sr. has named a successor to the reins of his company, and surprised everyone by splitting power between his son Tancredi and grandson Edo. But Edo had always dreamed of opening a restaurant with his friend Antonio. To make matters worse, the very foundation of the entire family may be totally shattered after Tancredi's wife Emma falls deeply in love with Antonio and begins a passionate love affair.
- Other information
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2009.
- Special features include commentary, moments on the set, interviews with cast and crew, theatrical trailer.
- MPAA rating: R; for sexuality and nudity.
- Language: Italian dialogue with optional English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Publisher's number
- 10315 Magnolia Home Entertainment
- Identifying numbers
- UPC: 876964003155
- OCLC: 649842942
- OCLC: 649842942