Book , Print in English
Refracted visions : popular photography and national modernity in Java
- Durham [NC] : Duke University Press, 2010.
- xx, 375 pages : colored illustrations; 24 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesTR183 .S77 2010 c. 1Available
- Introduction : popular photography and Indonesian national modernity
- Amateur visions
- Landscapes of the imagination
- Identifying citizens
- Family documentation
- Witnessing history
- Revelatory signs
- Epilogue : beyond the paper trace.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -362) and index.
- 9780822345930 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0822345935 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780822346111 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 0822346117 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 2009041452
- OCLC: 456729321