Book , Print in English
Roman theatres : an architectural study
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
- xxxix, 465 pages,  p. of plates : illustrations maps, plans ; 29 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesNA325.T5 S33 2006 QUARTO c. 1Available
- 1. Theatre and audience
- 2. Finance and building
- 3. Roman theatre design
- 4. Theatres and related buildings
- 5. Republican theatres in Italy
- 6. theatres of Rome
- 7. cavea and orchestra
- 8. scene building
- 9. Provincial theatres
- Britain, Gaul, and Germany
- North Africa
- Asia Minor
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -431) and indexes.
- Eisenhower copy: Purchased with funds from the President Gilman Fund; FY2007.
- 0198144695 (hbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 61129149