Book , Print in English
newly translated with supporting documents and notes by John Wilkinson.
- Warminster : Aris & Phillips, 2002.
- 3rd ed.
- xiv, 221 pages : illustrations maps ; 22 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesBR167.I813 2002 c. 1Available
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Itinerarium Egeriae. English.
- Egeria, 4th/5th cent. — Diaries.
- Christian pilgrims and pilgrimages — Middle East — Diaries — Early works to 1800.
- Jerusalem in Christianity — Early works to 1800.
- Liturgies, Early Christian.
- Church year — Early works to 1800.
- Church history — Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600.
- Jerusalem — Description and travel — Early works to 1800.
- Middle East — Description and travel — Early works to 1800.
- Other information
- "Reprinted with corrections 2002"--T.p. verso.
- Attributed to Egeria.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. vii-xii) and indexes.
- 0856687103 (pbk.)
- Identifying numbers
- OCLC: 52890278