Book , Print in English , German
The origin of the family, private property, and the state
Introd. by Evelyn Reed.
- New York, Pathfinder Press 1972.
- 1. ed.
- 187 pages portrait 22 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower B Level, Retention CopyHQ504.E6 1972 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 20 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesHQ504.E6 1972 c. 1Available
- Also known as
- Other information
- Translation of Der Ursprung der Familie, which is based on findings of L. H. Morgan in his Ancient society.
- Includes The part played by labour in the transition from ape to man, being a translation of Der Anteil der Arbeit an der Menschwerdung des Affen.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Eisenhower copy: Gift of Jenny Jochens Icelandic-Scandinavian Collection; FY2015.
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 72085711 //r962
- OCLC: 02656135