Book , Print in English
Pompeii : public and private life
Paul Zanker ; translated by Deborah Lucas Schneider.
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1998.
- ix, 251 pages,  p. of plates : illustrations(some colored), maps, plans ; 23 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower M Level ReservesDG70.P7 Z3613 1998 c. 1Available
- Also known as
- Uniform Title: Pompeji. English
- Townscape and Domestic Taste
- Domestic Taste and Cultural Self-Definition
- Urban Space as a Reflection of Society
- Hellenistic City of the Oscans
- Roman Colonists' City
- Townscape and Ideology in the Age of Augustus
- City's Final Years
- Domestic Arts in Pompeii
- Origins of the Roman Villa
- Two Forms of Living Space
- Miniature Villa in the Town
- Courtyard with a Large Marble Fountain
- Garden as Sanctuary
- Parlor Overlooking Diana's Sacred Grove
- Gardens Filled with Sculptures
- Dining under the Stars
- Large Pictures for Small Dreams
- Domestic Taste and Cultural Identity.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -240) and index.
- 0674689666 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0674689674 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 98024720
- OCLC: 39143166