Book , Print in English
Roman architecture and society
James C. Anderson, Jr.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 1997.
- xxiii, 442 pages : illustrations; 23 cm.
Request a copy from BorrowDirect Get a copy from a partner library in 3-6 days. Checkout period is 16 weeks, with no renewals.
Eisenhower D LevelNA 2543 .S6 A52 1997 c. 1Checked outChecked out, Due: Jan 30 2018Another patron is currently using this item. Use BorrowDirect to request a different copy. For additional help, ask a library staff member.Eisenhower M Level ReservesNA 2543 .S6 A52 1997 c. 2Available
- I. How the Romans Organized Building. 1. The Roman Architects. 2. The Organization of Building in Ancient Rome. 3. Supplying the Roman Building Industry Manpower and Materials
- II. How the Romans Organized Space. 4. Planning and Layout of Cities and Towns in Roman Italy. 5. Architecture, Space, and Society in the Roman World: Public Architecture and Shared Space. 6. Architecture, Space, and Society in the Roman World: Quotidian Architecture and Individual Space.
- Other information
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 403-432) and index.
- 0801855462 (acid-free paper)
- Identifying numbers
- LCCN: 96048315
- OCLC: 35835792